Sunday, September 8, 2019

Trump 2020 Campaign Mgr Says: Trumps Will Be Dynasty Lasting for Decades

Trump's 2020 Campaign Manager Brad Parscale
(Addresses Calif GOP recently)

Mr. Parscale: Your prize, display prominently

So, Mr. and Mrs. Amerika: Are you ready for this?

Here they come ready or not, or so says Trump’s 2020 Campaign Manager, Brad Parscale telling California GOPers how to win and stay in power – the headlines:


I can't stop laughing – so, we’re going from U.S.A. to U.S.T. (U.S. of Trump)

How the GOP views anything from Trump
(In a word: They are scared to death of him)


At the end of this article, Parscale, when asked if he believes the Trump children represent future candidates, said: “I just think they’re a dynasty. I think they’re all amazing people ... with amazing capabilities. I think you see that from Don Jr. I think you see that from Ivanka. You see it from Jared. You see it from all.”

(I note: Funny or ironic, Parscale didn't mention Eric, Tiffany, or Barron — why not? FYI: Jared Kushner is NOT a Trump BTW).

Whole story at the Politico link – enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: