Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Shame on CNN: We Need a National Boycott of that C-razy N-etwork N-ow (CNN)

(click for story and larger image)


Introduction: Suffice it to say the headlines of this article says it all.

Now the public, I hope will totally boycott CNN for this stunt and antic for this their “paid expert.” (I wonder how much he is paid).

Disgusting is actually sufficient about this story. So, continue here – then you can throw up later or along the way.

As for me, I will never ever watch or listen to CNN again.

They can cite “Freedom of Speech and the Press” all they want and I always support that except in this case where CNN allows such behavior from one of their paid experts who comes on national TV to spew his ugly nasty racist hatred. Worse, CNN has the gall to call it news. 

Shame on CNN.

No comments: