Rep. Steve King (R-IA) Show and Tell Hour
Artist's Concept of Alternate GOP Plan
(anti-personnel mines every 12 inches between points 2 and 12)
Rep. King's remarks when he made his debut and presented his ""
If by chance some happen make it to the other side, with bodies fully in tact, then they will be greeted with this sign every 25 feet hanging on a final obstacle seen below:
That obstacle is:
Then if they manage that final task, they will be greeted with open arms and invited to join the GOP as a potential a "real American."
Meanwhile President Obama does his job quite effectively as seen here:
1. The administration deported a record number of illegal immigrants in 2011.
2. The administration deported 438,421 deportations in 2013, a record number.
3. Over 2 million have been deported during Mr. Obama’s total time in office
4. Deportations in 2013 increased by more than 20,000 over 2012, which was 410,000, and more than 51,000 over 2011, which was 716,000.
5. Our borders are now safer and more secure.
6. The net flow of undocumented immigrants into the
stands at zero.
7. The practice of prioritizing the removal of undocumented immigrants with criminal records from the interior of the country has greatly improved and slowed down those entering illegally.
8. The steps have been both smart and successful policy.
9. ICE has a case load of 1.8 million aliens who are either in removal proceedings or have already been ordered removed. Less than two percent are in detention, which is the only proven way to ensure departure.
10. At the end of July 2013 there were 872,000 illegal immigrants – which was nearly half of ICE’s total docket. All have been ordered removed but who had not left the country.
More later I am sure.