Not Mentioned in the GOP Plan - Why is That???
I compared my notes with the GOP's plan of "Restoring the American Dream" — and, I came up with this comparative analysis ... My notes are in (parenthesis) see how they compare to yours.
- Job Creation: Getting Americans Back to Work (Once the jobs come back from
and China ). India
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Sound byte with no meaning whatsoever).
- Tax Relief to Grow the Economy and Create Jobs (Mostly for the Top 2%).
- American Competitiveness in a Global Economy (Competitiveness, what Competitiveness).
- Fundamental Tax Principles (See tax relief above).
- Reining in Out-of-Control Spending, Balancing the Budget, and Ensuring Sound Monetary Policy (Mostly cutting food stamps, higher education, seniors, Vets).
- Balancing the Budget (On the back of workers).
- Inflation and the Federal Reserve (By firing Ben Bernanke first).
- Ending the Housing Crisis and Expanding Opportunities for Home Ownership (But not for the working class).
- Rebuilding Home Ownership (One crooked bank deal at a time).
- Infrastructure: Building the Future (All except roads, bridges, and schools).
- More American Jobs, Higher Wages, and A Better
Standard of Living (But, without
- A Twenty-First Century Workforce (Tied to 18th Century GOP thinking and rules).
- Freedom in the Workplace (See without Union support).
There is nothing in my notes that are not factual and part of the public record on GOP efforts whether it deals with a woman's right to choose her own health care or suppressing voter rights. Funny, their plan doesn't mention those two little parts.
I will keep tracking - I hope you do the same. This is important more so as we approach 2014. Think about that seriously given the fact that the GOP wants total control of government.