Monday, May 6, 2013

Domestic Terror Attack Avoided — Check NRA Traffic

The "Right to Bear Arms" um ... do Molotov Cocktails count????

Interesting aspect to this story (my emphasis added below) from Talking Point Memo.

According to a federal affidavit obtained by The Associated Press, FBI agents from the domestic terrorism squad searched the property at the mobile home park in Montevideo and discovered the Molotov cocktails, suspected pipe bombs, and firearms. The affidavit said Buford was there at the time of the search, and one firearm recovered from Buford’s residence was a Romanian AKM assault rifle (similar to the one seen in this Russian cutout).

In an interview with authorities, Buford Rogers, age 24, of Montevideo admitted firing the weapon on two separate occasions at a gun range in Granite Falls. 

Rogers has a past conviction for felony burglary and is not allowed to have a firearm (but he did) ...

So what is the NRA position on background checks again? Oh, yeah, the hate them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she retains the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it.
Therefore that's why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

Also visit my homepage - acoustic guitar chords for beginners

Anonymous said...

Can I just ѕay that after finding Blοgger:
S.W.Α.G. [Scientific Wild-Ass Guess] on phрωcms,
ωhаt a relief to unсoveг sοmeone ωho ѕeriouslу unԁerstands what
they're talking about when it comes to this. You truly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it worthwhile. Many more people need to look at this and understand this side of the story. I can't bеlieve
you're not more popular, since you most really possess the gift.

my webpage ... http://www.kabit.com.br/

Anonymous said...

buy celebrex url I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.

Does operating a well-established blog such as yours require a
large amount of work? I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my
own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new
aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

Also visit my weblog: Highly recommended Online site