Monday, April 25, 2011

Carrying the biggest burden when the GOP is done




America: Heading for two classes: Those who carry the load and those who peddle a load.



I'll make this brief and to the point. It is based on the actions that I see and that I perceive from this "new" GOP about what they want for the country:


Anything that is TEA-managed, corporate-backed, anti-Unions, anti-most government, anti-public employees, anti-women's health care, anti-health care for anyone in fact, and anti-most just about everything else.


I saw that photo and thought it would be an excellent logo just in time for 2012 to depict who will carry the load if and when the GOP gets their way. Their way is total control of all three branches of government.


Tell me I am wrong!! Actions are after all, as they say, louder than words.

No comments: